We are looking for enthusiastic support workers to join our team. The role is to assist children with additional needs and disabilities to fully access the nursery learning opportunities and stay safe in our busy free-flow environment.
We are looking for practitioners who:
- Can positively support children to actively explore the learning environment inside and outside
- Who have experience or interest in working with children with social communication needs and autism
- Who are observant to children’s attempts to communicate and encourage the use of words, signs and symbols
- Will work with the key person and other professionals to implement and monitor Individual Education Plans and small group sessions (Attention Autism and C&L)
- Can work with the team to ensure all children’s safety in our busy nursery environment
- Will support children in all areas of their physical care including changing and specialist feeding
- Enjoy responsibility and challenge
In return we can offer:
- A committed and highly experienced team with pedagogical leadership at the heart
- Continuing training and professional development and full induction
- A supportive and inclusive environment
- Living wage paid at £9.50 per hour (before tax and deductions)
Various full and part-time roles are available.
Closing date – 13th December 2021.