Do you want to work in a happy, loving, supportive, inclusive and inspiring setting?
St Pauls Nursery school, is looking to appoint additional Early Year Practitioners to join our settled team. We need to recruit:
3 x Early Years Practitioners (BG5, AYR, shift work, working with children from birth – 3yrs old, £18,933-£19,312 full time post
These posts can be PART TIME OR FULL TIME – just tell us the hours you want! Jobs are permanent or fixed term – please state on your application
Start date: 5th January 2022
We really are a very happy team and try all we can to create a working environment in which everyone can be happy and thrive. Our Nursery is an outstanding provision, but there is still plenty more for us to all learn together, we just want to provide the very best for our wonderful, vibrant and diverse community.
We also host Bristol’s Early Years Teaching Hub, so provide lots of fantastic training opportunities and welcome visitors from all over the world.
We are looking for practitioners who:
- Have energy and passion for young children and their families
- Are solution focused and not afraid of new challenges
- Have real warmth and can build loving and trusting relationships with our children, families, team and community
- Are committed to providing an inclusive and creative environment
- Enjoy responsibility, having fun and thinking anything is possible!
In return we can offer:
- A committed and highly experienced team, who will provide you with a great induction
- Strong principles and values that underpin all we do
- Supportive and challenging CPD opportunities, supervision, mentoring and coaching
- A warm and inclusive environment with a focus on individual’s emotional well-being and work life support
- Opportunities to ‘get stuck into’ things, take the lead, follow your interests
- A vibrant community and excellent partnership working
Please contact the setting for further details. Visits are highly recommended.
We have a very comprehensive Covid risk assessment in place to ensure the health and safety of our nursery community, however due to the lessoning of some restrictions we do now allow and encourage visits to our setting before application. You need to get a sense of the place to see if it feels like the right working environment for you. We ask you to wash your hands, maintain social distancing and wear a face mask please.
Please phone the centre to make an appointment
St Pauls particularly encourages applications from suitably qualified Black and Minority Ethnic candidates and those who speak community languages, although all applications are warmly welcomed and will be considered on their merits.
Safeguarding and Child Protection is central to our work and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure
The closing date for all applications is 1st November 2021