Our Governing Body is made up of 12 Governors who are responsible for our Nursery School and Children’s Centre. They are a group of volunteers who bring great expertise, knowledge and understanding to the role both individually and collectively, and they work tirelessly to ensure our provision is outstanding.
The governors are involved in developing, planning, overseeing and reviewing our services. They make decision regarding staffing, budgets, policies, procedures and practice and play the role of ‘critical friend’ to our leadership team.
They show great commitment to St Pauls and really understand this community. Our Parent Governors in particular know what it like to be a service user, they are actively involved in the Parents Forum and are here to represent your views.
We are really lucky to have such thoughtful and responsible governors who are such great advocates for this Nursery School and Childrens Centre.
- Anne Chambers – Co-opted Governor
- Eleanor Dalziel – Co-opted Governor
- Jet Davis- Staff Governor/LAC Governor
- Lucy Driver – Head Teacher
- Eva Gossan – Associate Member
- Susannah Harlow – Co-opted Governor/Children Centre Link Governor
- Friederike Heyndrich – Co-opted governor/SEN Governor
- Philip Hodges – Local Authority Governor
- Hilary Smith – Co-opted Governor/Vice Chair
- Leanne Sowersby – Clerk to Governors
- Michaela Willcox – Co-opted Governor/Children’s Centre Lead
- Prue Willmott – Co-opted Governor/Chair
- Hannah Fountain – Co-opted Governor/Health and Safety Governor