Do you want to work with children at the start of their journey, as they separate from parents and become independent learners? We are in the privileged position in Nursery to make a difference to the lives of very young children.
Help us to make sure they have a great start in life!
Our nursery is a happy, loving and vibrant place. We have a great reputation and work right across the SW region helping to inspire outstanding practice as the lead for Bristol & Beyond Stronger Practice Hub – so we have plenty of professional development opportunities for our brilliant team!
Available job opportunities
A Full Time Permanent Early Years Practitioner
- All year round
- To work with our children aged 0-3 years
- To start asap
A Part Time Temporary Early Years Practitioner – to cover maternity leave
- Term Time Only
- To work with our children aged 3-4yrs
- To start in January 2024
We are looing for practitioners who:
- Love young children, and find them interesting and joyful
- Love getting struck in, and like a challenge
- Are loving, warm, friendly, invitational and inclusive
- Like the opportunity to try things out, lead on things, follow your interests
- Want to get out and about
- Enjoy responsibility, having fun and thinking about possibilities
In return we can offer:
- A brilliant hardworking, fun, loving and highly experienced team, who will provide you with a great induction and ongoing support
- Strong principles and values that underpin all we do, which put children’s interests at the heart of all we do
- Supportive and challenging CPD opportunities, supervision, mentoring and coaching
- A warm and inclusive environment with a focus on individual’s emotional well-being and work life support
- Opportunities to learn, grow and lead
- An exciting and diverse community and excellent partnership working
Please contact the setting for further details or an appointment to visit. Visits are highly recommended.
St Pauls particularly encourages applications from suitably qualified Black and Minority Ethnic candidates and those who speak community languages, although all applications are warmly welcomed and will be considered on their merits.
Safeguarding and Child Protection is central to our work and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure
The closing date for all applications 17th November 2023. For application and job description please contact email@example.com
St Pauls Nursery School & Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.