Have you been asked to self-isolate? Or has your child been sent home from school to self-isolate?

You can apply for a £500 grant if you have lost income due to self-isolating. You must be in employment or self-employment and unable to work from home.

You can now also apply for the grant if you are caring for a child who is self-isolating.

Download the document below to learn more.

Your Comments