Exciting opportunities to work and learn at St. Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre
Would you like to start your child care career in our OUTSTANDING nursery?
We can offer:
- An opportunity to gain valuable practical experience working with children under three years old
- Excellent supportive mentoring from our friendly, experienced and well-qualified team
- Work in a well resourced, purpose-built nursery with a fabulous outside area
- Be part of a vibrant and diverse learning community
- Opportunities to attend a wide range of training on early years courses and gain a nationally recognised level 2 qualification
We are looking to recruit two apprentices to work with our babies and two-year-olds.
Our nursery is open between 8 am and 6 pm all year round (including school holidays) and team members need to be able to work various, flexible shifts.
To find out more please contact Jet Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0117 9030337)