We are writing to ask you to consider becoming a Parent Governor at our Nursery School & Children’s Centre. It’s a critical role in ensuring parent voice is heard and represented in the development of our services here at St Pauls.
What do our governors do?
- Oversee the budget, to ensure sustainability
- Contribute to the design of services, identifying the setting’s strengths and weaknesses
- Monitor the performance of the setting
- Advise on policies and procedures
- Be a critical friend and advocate for the setting
Are you interested?
If you are interested in becoming a parent governor but feel a little daunted by the responsibility you may be taking on, remember that full training will be available, and you will always act as part of a team.
Please download the letter below to learn more!
Download: Parent Governor Vacancy Letter