25 hours per week working 1pm – 6pm, Monday to Friday. The post is all year round and permanent. BG5 (Actual Salary £11603-£12143) – job share will be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our outstanding, vibrant inner city Nursery School & Children’s Centre.
St Pauls is also a National Teaching School, so offers high quality professional learning and development, plays host to many visitors and is involved in developing and sharing research. All staff have opportunities to get involved in deeper level thinking.
We are seeking to appoint a team member who:
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Takes delight in working with diverse communities
- Is highly organised and able to complete tasks effectively
- Show initiative and is solution focused
- Is IT literate and has a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- able to work with social networking for marketing and publicity
- Thrives on responsibility and new challenges
- Will have ambition for our setting
In return we can offer:
- Dynamic and inspiring leadership and staff team
- A supportive and personalised professional development programme
- Supervision, mentoring and coaching
- An inclusive ethos and environment with a focus on individual’s emotional well-being and work life support
- Opportunities to develop new systems, particular interests and expertise
- A vibrant learning community and excellent partnership working
- A leadership team who will invest in and care about your personal and professional development
To apply, please visit this eTeach listing.